SPECIFIC PROMOTION TERMS
- Promotions are applicable to the NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY studio only please see find us for the applicable location.
NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY BIRTHDAY GIFT
- Choose from only one offer, this can either by any standard private lesson or class when making a transaction of more than £10.00. Does not include upgrade classes or private lessons.
- Birthday offer is only available using the NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY Portal and Rewards Program. Reward is gifted on your day of birth. Client must sign up more than 7 days before to receive and be eligible for the reward.
- Private Lesson or Class is included within the price of your purchase and cannot be exchanged and does not hold and monetary value. Promotion cannot be used with any other discounted purchases or promotional offers. ID may be requested on presentation of reward.
- Reward only valid at NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY
- Reward is valid on or before the expiry date presented on your portal reward.
- Date of Birth may not be altered in order to receive the offer at a different time of the year. You may be asked to provide proof of your date of birth in order to change this within the app.
WIN A LUXURY TRICK OR TREAT HAMPER COMPETITION
- The competition is organised and promoted by NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY.
- The competition is open to all registered members of the studio and to residents of all ages of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), is free to enter, and entries can be made in one of these ways; post & use the hashtag #nathanmarkdanceacademy on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, direct message us on social media channels or email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be entered you must hold a registered account on our studio portal, follow us on at least one social media channel (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or TikTok), send us how you will be celebrating via Direct Message, email or by posting on social media tagging us and using the hashtags #nathanmarkdanceacademy #nmda
- All minors (aged under 18) will need permission from a parent/guardian to participate in the competition. If a minor is selected as our winner, then NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY will write to the individuals parent/guardian to get confirmation of permission to enter
- NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY does not accept responsibility for copyright issues pertaining to any entries. It is the responsibility of the entrant to seek permission for copyright from the copyright owner if required.
- No entrant should use any material which may upset members of the public or be detrimental to the reputation of NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY, its members or its team.
- All entries should be made with the Governments current social distancing recommendations in mind.
- All entries must be submitted by the closing date of 11:59pm on 28th October 2020. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible for the competition, but mat be resubmitted for future competitions.
- By entering this competition, you grant Nathan Mark Dance Academy the right to copy, edit and redistribute your photograph and/or artwork across their social channels, website, email, other digital channels & press media as they see fit.
- The winner of the competition will receive a luxury trick or treat sweet hamper provided by Annabelle’s Sweet Shop, Middlesbrough.
- Hamper shown is for reference only and the prize hamper may differ from that shown in our promotional materials.
- Nathan Mark Dance Academy reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the competition at any time without liability. All decisions made by Nathan Mark Dance Academy shall be final.
- Nathan Mark Dance Academy reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entry from the competition at their absolute discretion, and their decision is final.
STUDIO POLICIES & PROCEDURES;
All of our Terms & Conditions, Policies & Procedures where correct and up to date at time of publication. Full copies of all revised editions and additional policies and procedures can be obtained from our studio.
|DOING OUR BIT|