SPECIFIC PROMOTION TERMS
- Promotions are applicable to the NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY studio only please see find us for the applicable location.
NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY BIRTHDAY GIFT
- Choose from only one offer, this can either by any standard private lesson or class when making a transaction of more than £10.00. Does not include upgrade classes or private lessons.
- Birthday offer is only available using the NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY Portal and Rewards Program. Reward is gifted on your day of birth. Client must sign up more than 7 days before to receive and be eligible for the reward.
- Private Lesson or Class is included within the price of your purchase and cannot be exchanged and does not hold and monetary value. Promotion cannot be used with any other discounted purchases or promotional offers. ID may be requested on presentation of reward.
- Reward only valid at NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY
- Reward is valid on or before the expiry date presented on your portal reward.
- Date of Birth may not be altered in order to receive the offer at a different time of the year. You may be asked to provide proof of your date of birth in order to change this within the app.
NMDA Digital E-Voucher
- This voucher entitles the bearer to tuition to the value stated on this voucher at any Nathan Mark Dance Academy Studio in the UK excluding Northern Ireland. If no value is stated on this voucher, the value shall be deemed to be £10.00
- Please present this voucher at our studio reception or use your voucher code at checkout when prompted on our studio portal.
- This voucher can only be redeemed once. Once the voucher has been redeemed once, no further value on the voucher will be carried over.
- Change cannot be given for any purchase for less that the full voucher value offered for redemption.
- This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, used for payment of accounts, refunded, or replaced if lost.
- This voucher can only be accepted when issued to the bearer by NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY (UK) Support Team department by e-mail.
- Valid for six months from the date of issue.
These rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
STUDIO POLICIES & PROCEDURES;
All of our Terms & Conditions, Policies & Procedures where correct and up to date at time of publication. Full copies of all revised editions and additional policies and procedures can be obtained from our studio.
|DOING OUR BIT|