Our new timetable launches on Monday 7th September 2020 with the reintroduction of Saturdays. This means more days, more classes and room for more dancers! – pre-book online now for a hassle-free experience, beat the queues and guarantee your space!
View our timetable here.
The timetable has been carefully considered, and we are able to take bookings based on our maximum studio capacity. We have liaised closely with our dedicated Primary Authority and Associations whilst developing our COVID-19 safety management controls and continue to do so. This ensures that we are actively implementing and practising all required control measures, to keep both our students and team safe, as this is our top priority. Our safety & risk team continue to review Government guidelines and industry guidance, to keep our controls up to date and effective.
As much as we are looking forward to welcoming you back into our studio, if you, anyone in your household or anybody in your group are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms please do not visit our studio.
Please follow these steps:
In our studio we are committed to:
- Enhanced frequency surface sanitisation and hand washing.
- Daily managerial checks to ensure all COVID-19 control measures are in place and being adhered to by all.
- Robust fitness to work checks and daily verifications for all our team to protect everyone’s safety.
- Clear training of our processes for all our managers and team members.
- Additional hand sanitiser stations installed for use by both team members, clients, and students.
- Introduction of a simplified, refined timetable which ensures we are practising social distancing measures through smaller teams and classes.
- Reduced booking availability and maximum group size of 13 to ensure social distancing is in place, and to ensure the safety of our students and team.
- Continually liaising with our primary authority and dance associations to review and adhere to government guidelines and requirements at all times.
- Clear signposting of our COVID-19 control measures throughout our studio.
What we ask from you
To ensure you and our team are safe please:
- Do not congregate at our entrances or other areas.
- Please wait for instructions from our team before entering our studio.
- Do not approach or stand in the studio area at this time. You will be able to pay online or at our reception upon your entry.
- Make use of our hand sanitiser stations upon entry to our studio and entry/exit to our restrooms.
- Give fellow clients and students their space and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Keep children with you at all times whilst in our queueing system.
- Pay with card where possible.
- Educate your child on our social distancing measures, and the reasons why they’re important before you allow them to attend our classes.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Arrive at time of booking, not before.
- Be prepared to wait away from studio if your early for your booking.
- We have dedicated team members available to keep you informed and guide you in our safety measures.
- Hand sanitiser in the foyer / front door area.
- Separate queues for student drop off and collection.
- Limited number of class spaces available, following government guidelines.
- Reduced group size availability.
- Everyone will be required to complete the track & trace entry procedure upon arrival.
Inside our studio
- Tables and chairs sanitised after each use.
- Allocated spaces for each dancer with sufficient social distancing from others.
- Quieter music to reduce noise level and the risk of spreading droplets from raised voices.
- Signage all around our studio.
- Rigorous enhanced cleaning measures and schedule throughout the day and between every session/private lesson.
Thank you for supporting us in keeping all of our students, clients and team members safe ❤️
|DOING OUR BIT|