The operating of our studio continues to be carefully considered and we liaised closely with our dedicated Primary Authority whilst developing our COVID-19 safety management controls. This ensures we are actively implementing and practising all required control measures to keep both our students and teams safe.
In order to keep our students, clients and our team safe, as a business, in some instances, we reserve the right to adopt a more stringent approach. Please note your booking may be affected if guidelines change after your booking has been made. Please check the latest restrictions for your area by clicking the link – England.
Our safety & risk team continue to review Government guidelines and industry guidance to keep our controls up to date and effective.
Please book online for a hassle-free experience and to guarantee your space in class.
View our timetable here.
As much as we are looking forward to welcoming you, if you, anyone in your household or anybody in your group are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not visit our studio.
Please follow these steps:
At NMDA we are committed to:
- Hygiene – Enhanced frequency surface sanitisation, additional hourly cleaning schedules and hand washing.
- Health checks – fitness to work procedures and checks for our team to protect everyone’s safety including testing each day before coming to the studio.
- Training – Clear training on our processes for all our managers and team members.
- Sanitisation – Additional hand sanitiser stations installed for use by team members, clients, and students.
- Controls – Daily managerial checks to ensure all COVID-19 control measures are in place and being adhered to by all.
What we ask from you
To ensure you and our team are safe please:
- Arrive on time for your class or private lesson, not before, and do not congregate at our entrances or other areas.
- Be prepared to wait away from the studio if you’re early for your booking.
- We have dedicated team members available to keep you informed and guide you on our safety measures.
- Make use of our hand sanitiser stations upon entry to our studio and entry/exit of our restrooms.
- Give fellow clients and students their space and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Keep children with you at all times.
- Pay with card and contactless where possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Was your hands well with soap and water for 20 seconds.
Thank you for supporting us in keeping all of our students, clients and team members safe ❤️
|DOING OUR BIT|