1. Content & Use
Nathan Mark Dance Academy have the rights to terminate your rights and licences granted to you, if these rights are applied you must cease all use of the portal.
2. Rewards Program
Nathan Mark Dance Academy offers the Nathan Mark Dance Academy Rewards Program (The “Rewards Program”) to reward and thank our loyal studio clients. The Rewards Program is available to enrolled members at participating Nathan Mark Dance Academy studios in the UK only. Rewards accumulated under the Rewards Program are promotional and have no cash value. There are no membership fees associated with the Rewards Program.
4. Enrolment/Rewards Account:
You can enrol in the Rewards Program and create a Rewards account (“Rewards Account”) in one of the following ways:
1. Using your email address and sign up process using the studio Portal, or
2. In person at our studio using the Portal.
Your Rewards Account is personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others. You may only have one (1) Rewards Account.
5. Keeping in touch with you
As a part of the Rewards Program, NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY will send you transactional, informational, and promotional messages and/or offers in line with our Privacy Notice to the contact information that you provide as part of your registration.
These communications may happen in the form of push notifications through the portal, email, text message and/or any other ways you may have selected when enrolling into the portal and Rewards Program. If your contact information changers or the method by which we send you messages, please log into your Portal Account and update your contact information or preferences.
1. Members will earn and receive points towards Rewards by making qualified purchases at our studio as well as completing the survey. You will earn one point per purchase of £1 or more. You will not earn a point towards an earned Reward if you spend less than a total of £0.99 in one transaction at our studio. Points earned are rounded to the nearest pound. For e.g. if you spent £10.49 you would earn 10 points. If you spent £10.50 or above, you would earn 11 points. You can track your points and Rewards you have already earned and that you may earn in the future by logging into your Portal Account. Points are valid for 365 days from the day they were earnt after that they will expire.
2. Members are able to earn and receive 25 points towards their Rewards by sharing their individual Referral Code with friends and family. This code must be entered by the referral recipient during signup. The 25 stripes will be credited to you when the recipient makes a reward purchase and scans their first receipt to earn stripes.
3. Receipt codes are valid for 7 days from date of visit, after which they will no longer be able to be scanned.
4. If your receipt code is unsuccessful at the time of purchase, please send a photo of your receipt via email to email@example.com Please note that we cannot accept any other receipts or statements in order to credit points, as we need the unique receipt code to verify your purchase.
5. Unfortunately, we are unable to reward points for missing, forgotten or lost receipts paid in cash or paid with multiple cards unless you know the total bill amount, as we cannot search this in our system
Earned points will take 24 hours to credit to your account.
25 Points reward for signing up will be delivered within 48 hours of download.
You can share your NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY experience on your personal Facebook page. You have the option to make your comment public, but please note that by making your comment public, we may use your comment on the NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY website, Facebook page, and/or other social media outlets.
Rewards: By accumulating points in your Rewards Account, you may unlock (a “Reward”), which you may redeem at our studio. Once you earn a Reward, you may start accumulating points towards another Reward. A Reward may not be combined with any other offer or coupon and cannot be substituted for any other item or purchase. Points are valid for 356 days from the day they were earnt after which they will expire.
Additional Rewards Program Terms: NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the Rewards Program any Rewards Account that has been inactive for 3 years. Inactive is defined as no Rewards earned.
If we end the Rewards Program, Rewards you have earned but not used will expire on the end date, and you may not redeem any Rewards or use any credits after the end date.
7. Login and Registration
You may not use anyone else’s account or login information. NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
8. Why we collect your date of birth
As part of the NATHAN MARK DANCE ACADEMY Rewards Club sign up, we need you to confirm your date of birth. We do this for two reasons:
1. We have a legal responsibility to confirm that you are over the age of 18 as some of our Rewards may include alcohol promotions and we want to take good care not to market inappropriate news and promotions to our younger clients under the age of 18.
2. We love to make a fuss of you on your birthday and reward you with special offers just for you to enjoy at our studio.
Last Updated: Portal and Rewards Rules last updated on 3rd February 2022.